The Nightshade is an awesome all-mountain twin and your new secret weapon. With a directional twin shape, centered stance and medium flex, it will take your freestyle skills to the next level. The camber dominant profile gives you more pop than you’ll know what to do with, basalt stringers ensure your ride will be stable, smooth, and crazy lightweight. If you’re looking for a snappy, cambered twin companion that can go anywhere from the park to the rest of the mountain, the Nightshade is the best of all worlds.
Traditional camber with a flatter mid-section. Provides more stability, tons of pop, and responsive edge control
Supple, yet snappy. True twin flex for presses and pop.. 6 of 10
Fast, strong and smooth - like a good whiskey
We've got your back
Every Niche graphic has its own unique story to tell, and includes a special set of coordinates, leading to an even deeper story and place on Earth. This season, each of Niche's graphic coordinates links to a global map of solar eclipse paths of totality. Some from the past, some from the future, each as interesting and unique as the last.
totality location: mexico
Coordinates: 25.2865°N, 104.138° W
- Camber medley, which gives you the benefits of reverse camber,while maintaining optimum pop and control
- Reverse camber between your feet, and camber zones extending to the contact points for a super loose, catch-free feel
- Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- Works like the serrated edge of a knife
- Fixes the ‘squirrely’ feel that reverse camber boards can have
- Used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco friendly!
- Adds pop and stability
- Dampens vibrations
snappy sap bio-resin
- More elastic and snappier than normal resin
- Dampens vibrations
- Extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- Direct digital print, lacquer free, matte finish topsheet
Water Based Inks
- Non-toxic, solvent free, uv based inks
sustainable wood core
- A combination of poplar, paulownia and bamboo
Flip Flop Bases
- Alternate color schemes are used to avoid extra plastic base material waste during production.
recycled base, sidewalls and edges