From icy runs to amazing pow days, the Story is a directional, all-mountain beast. The stiffened, slightly tapered tail and basalt stringers make for a lightweight, smooth and snappy ride. Combined with Magne-Traction® along the edges, a multi-camber profile, and a setback stance - you’ve got a board that can tackle the entire mountain. With its blend of amazing eco-friendly technologies and newly updated shape for increased all-mountain dominance, the award-winning Story is a beautifully different kind of deck.
The pop and edge control of regular camber, with the float of reverse camber. Optimal versatility in all types of terrain.
Powerful, snappy and stable. Directional flex pattern.. 7 of 10
Fast, strong and smooth - like a good whiskey
We've got your back
Every Niche graphic has its own unique story to tell, and includes a special set of coordinates, leading to an even deeper story and place on Earth. This season, each of Niche's graphic coordinates links to a global map of solar eclipse paths of totality. Some from the past, some from the future, each as interesting and unique as the last.
totality location: scotland
Date: May 15, 1836
On May 15, 1836, Francis Baily, an English amateur astronomer observed a celestial phenomenon that would be known as Baily's Beads. Baily traveled to Inch Bonney, Roxburghshire, in the Southern Uplands of Scotland - the first recorded eclipse expedition - to observe an annular eclipse of the sun.
- Camber medley, which gives you the benefits of reverse camber,while maintaining optimum pop and control
- Reverse camber between your feet, and camber zones extending to the contact points for a super loose, catch-free feel
- Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- Works like the serrated edge of a knife
- Fixes the ‘squirrely’ feel that reverse camber boards can have
- Used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco friendly!
- Adds pop and stability
- Dampens vibrations
snappy sap bio-resin
More elastic and snappier than normal resin
Extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
Direct digital print, lacquer free, matte finish topsheet
Water Based Inks
Non-toxic, solvent free, uv based inks
sustainable wood core
A combination of poplar, paulownia and bamboo
Flip Flop Bases
Alternate color schemes are used to avoid extra plastic base material waste during production.
recycled base, sidewalls and edges