powder and carving machine
An incredibly fun directional shape for rippin’ turns, hopping in and out of trees, and slashin’ the great white. Designed to charge through choppy areas, enter turns with ease and power through the exits, while offering amazing float and maintaining your ability to lock-in on groomers. This board is an incredibly fun pow shape but one that you won’t be disappointed strapping into for a rad day of resort riding. Plus, this board uses Recyclamine® which means it’s zero-waste and fully recyclable!
Rocker in the nose leading into traditional camber by the back foot. Float effortlessly through powder and lock-in on groomers.
Powerful, snappy and stable. Directional flex. 7 of 10
Fast, strong and smooth - like a good whiskey
We've got your back
Every Niche graphic has its own unique story to tell, and includes a special set of coordinates, leading to an even deeper story and place on Earth. This season, each of Niche's graphic coordinates links to a global map of solar eclipse paths of totality. Some from the past, some from the future, each as interesting and unique as the last.
totality location: france
Date: March 3, 1337
1337 Mar 03 - Jean de Murs Eclipse. Solar eclipse observed by Jean de Murs in St. Germain des Pres, France.
Coordinates: 48.8538° N, 2.3333° EDate: 2027
Powder and carving machine
- Excels in powder, yet also a dream for banked slaloms and carving
- Mini swallowtail keeps weight at the back foot to minimize back leg burn on deep powder days
Back-Seat Camber, Rockered Nose
- Rocker in the nose blending to traditional camber by the back foot
- Designed to float effortlessly through powder, roll through choppy areas, enter and exit turns with ease, and lock-in on groomers
2X Traction Bumps
- Adds edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- 5 mm Traction Bumps in the binding area for added grip and enhanced carving ability
Recyclamine Resin System
- This board is a part of our revolutionary new Recyclamine® recycling system: the world's first completely zero-waste, fully recyclable snowboard
- All manufacturing waste and end-of-life products can be reclaimed, recycled, and made into new products!!
- Used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco friendly!
- Adds pop and stability
- Dampens vibrations
Direct digital print, lacquer free, matte finish topsheet
Water Based Inks
Non-toxic, solvent free, uv based inks
sustainable wood core
A combination of poplar, paulownia and bamboo
recycled base, sidewalls and edges