park progression & freeriding
The Wraith is the perfect flat camber twin, with the pop and stability needed to hit jumps, rails, and anything else the mountain might throw at you. The sustainable wood core with basalt stringers provides plenty of pop and stability, while the flat camber and soft flex are perfect for pressing rails and give you amazing float in powder. With a centered stance on this true twin shape, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another ‘jib board’ as versatile as this.
Mellow, nearly-flat camber. Floats better in powder compared to traditional camber, while maintaining pop. A loose, playful feel underfoot with maintained stability and edge control.
Welcome to fun flexing and perfect presses. 5 of 10
Fast, strong and smooth - like a good whiskey
We've got your back
Every Niche graphic has its own unique story to tell, and includes a special set of coordinates, leading to an even deeper story and place on Earth. This season, each of Niche's graphic coordinates links to a global map of solar eclipse paths of totality. Some from the past, some from the future, each as interesting and unique as the last.
totality location: Africa
1919, During a total solar eclipse, Sir Arthur Eddington performs the first experimental test of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. Principe Island (off the Gulf of Guinea off the west coast of Africa).
- Camber medley, which gives you the benefits of reverse camber,while maintaining optimum pop and control
- Reverse camber between your feet, and camber zones extending to the contact points for a super loose, catch-free feel
- Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- Works like the serrated edge of a knife
- Fixes the ‘squirrely’ feel that reverse camber boards can have
- Used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco friendly!
- Adds pop and stability
- Dampens vibrations
snappy sap bio-resin
- More elastic and snappier than normal resin
- Dampens vibrations
- Extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- Direct digital print, lacquer free, matte finish topsheet
Water Based Inks
- Non-toxic, solvent free, uv based inks
sustainable wood core
- A combination of poplar, paulownia and bamboo
Flip Flop Bases
- Alternate color schemes are used to avoid extra plastic base material waste during production.
recycled base, sidewalls and edges