The total package. If your day consists of riding anything from powder to groomers to park laps, this is your snowboard equivalent to a swiss army knife. The Magne-Traction will give you unparalelled control in any snow condition, and the multi-camber will give you stability on groomers, float in pow and greasy presses. Basalt stringers and a mid-stiff flex on this directional twin add a ton of pop to your ride. With a super fast sintered base, the award-winning Aether is ready to tacklet the entire mountain.
The pop and edge control of regular camber, with the float of reverse camber. Optimal versatility in all types of terrain.
Powerful, snappy and stable. Directional flex pattern. 6 of 10
Fast, strong and smooth - like a good whiskey
We've got your back
Every Niche graphic has its own unique story to tell, and includes a special set of coordinates, leading to an even deeper story and place on Earth. This season, each of Niche's graphic coordinates links to a global map of solar eclipse paths of totality. Some from the past, some from the future, each as interesting and unique as the last.
totality location: niger
Date: June 30, 1973
1973 Jun 30 - SST Used to Extend Totality 10x. "John Beckman (United Kingdom) and other scientists use a Concorde supersonic passenger jet flying at 1,250 miles per hour (2,000 kilometers per hour) over Africa to extend the duration of solar eclipse totality to 74 minutes--10 times longer than ever can be observed from the ground". The greatest eclipse occurred in the Agadez area in the northwest of Niger not far from Algeria inside the Sahara Desert somewhat 40 km east of the small mountain of Ebenenanoua.
Coordinates: 16.9742° N, 7.9865° E
- Camber medley, which gives you the benefits of reverse camber,while maintaining optimum pop and control
- Reverse camber between your feet, and camber zones extending to the contact points for a super loose, catch-free feel
- Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- Works like the serrated edge of a knife
- Fixes the ‘squirrely’ feel that reverse camber boards can have
- Used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco friendly!
- Adds pop and stability
- Dampens vibrations
snappy sap bio-resin
- More elastic and snappier than normal resin
- Dampens vibrations
- Extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
Direct digital print, lacquer free, matte finish topsheet
Water Based Inks
Non-toxic, solvent free, uv based inks
sustainable wood core
A combination of poplar, paulownia and bamboo
Flip Flop Bases
Alternate color schemes are used to avoid extra plastic base material waste during production.
recycled base, sidewalls and edges