park progression & freeriding
The Minx is the perfect companion for all-day park sessions, fluffy powder days, and everything in between. It floats well in powder, is soft enough to press, yet stable enough to hit jumps, and really... any other terrain you’d like to enjoy. The Minx is an extremely lightweight true twin with a centered stance. The basalt stringers within the sustainable wood core make the board super poppy and also adds vibration dampening, ensuring a smooth ride. Plus, the flat camber makes it virtually impossible for you to catch your edge!
Floats better in powder compared to traditional camber, while still having a loose, playful feel with maintained edge control.
Welcome to fun flexing and perfect presses. 4 of 10
Fast, strong and smooth - like a good whiskey
We've got your back
Every Niche graphic has its own unique story to tell, and includes a special set of coordinates, leading to an even deeper story and place on Earth. This season, each of Niche's graphic coordinates links to a global map of solar eclipse paths of totality. Some from the past, some from the future, each as interesting and unique as the last.
totality location: casper, wy, usa
Date: August 21, 2017
Coordinates: 42.8501° N, 106.3252° W
park & freeride for the ladies
- Even flex profile for pressing, yet stable enough to hit jumps
- Shape, sidecut and decreased swing weight make spins effortless
- Great for girls looking to progress in park, yet also great for girls just starting out due to its soft flex and predictable nature
- Perfect medium between reverse and traditional camber
- Allows you to float better in pow compared to traditional camber, while still having a loose, playful feel with maintained edge control
2x traction bumps
- Adds contact points to your edge to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- .75mm Traction Bumps in the binding area for aded grip and enhanced carving ability
- Used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco friendly!
- Adds pop and stability
- Dampens vibration
snappy sap™ bio-resin
- More elastic and snappier than normal resin
- Dampens vibrations
- Extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
Direct digital print, lacquer free, matte finish topsheet
Water Based Inks
Non-toxic, solvent free, uv based inks
sustainable wood core
- A sustainably harvested paulownia wood core with flax stringers vertically laminated within
recycled base, sidewalls and edges