If you’re the kind of girl that likes to charge hard and explore all types of terrain, from surfy pow days to just cruising, the Sonnet is your kind of board. This directional deck has got it all. Magne-Traction® and multi-chamber give you unparalleled grip and control on this ultra-lightweight and snappy ride - especially on icy days. The mid-stiff flex adds tons of stability with an incredibly supple feel underfoot, making it the ultimate all-mountain board. For those that want to go anywhere and everywhere without restraint, this one’s for you.
The pop and edge control of regular camber, with the float of reverse camber. Optimal versatility in all types of terrain.
Powerful, snappy and stable. Directional flex. 6 of 10
Fast, strong and smooth - like a good whiskey
We've got your back
Every Niche graphic has its own unique story to tell, and includes a special set of coordinates, leading to an even deeper story and place on Earth. This season, each of Niche's graphic coordinates links to a global map of solar eclipse paths of totality. Some from the past, some from the future, each as interesting and unique as the last.
totality location: prussia
Date: July 28, 1851
The earliest scientifically useful photograph of a total solar eclipse was made by Julius Berkowski at the Royal Observatory in Königsberg, Prussia, on July 28, 1851.
Coordinates: 54.7104° N, 20.4522° E
perfect all-mtn freestyle board
- Directional twin that floats well in powder
- An ultra-versatile, aggressive ride
- Camber medley, which gives you the benefits of reverse camber,while maintaining optimum pop and control
- Reverse camber between your feet, and camber zones extending to the contact points for a super loose, catch-free feel
- Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- Works like the serrated edge of a knife
- Fixes the ‘squirrely’ feel that reverse camber boards can have
- Used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco friendly!
- Adds pop and stability
- Dampens vibrations
snappy sap™ bio-resin
- More elastic and snappier than normal resin
- Dampens vibrations
- Extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- Direct digital print, lacquer free, matte finish topsheet
Water Based Inks
- Non-toxic, solvent free, uv based inks
sustainable wood core
A combination of poplar, paulownia and bamboo
recycled base, sidewalls and edges