DEFECT? | RETURN POLICY
WHAT IS A MANUFACTURING DEFECT?
A manufacturing defect would be something like a blemish on a topsheet or a non impact-induced delamination. Impact damage is not categorized as a manufacturing defect. For instance, if you were charging hard one day and accidentally ran the nose of your board into a tree and it snapped, that would be considered as impact damage and would not be covered under warranty as it was not broken due to a defect in its production. If you are unsure if damage done to your board is due to a manufacturing defect feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting to fix the damage.
WHAT NICHE SNOWBOARDS RETURN POLICY?
Send email request to email@example.com using the email title “Request RA.” If your exchange or return is approved, you will receive an email with an RA number and additional instructions.
All snowboards and apparel have a 30-day money-back guarantee from the original date of purchase.
- Items must be in original packaging in new/unused condition.
- Mail returns require up to 14 business days to process.
- Refunds will be given within 14 days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Customers will be notified via email when the return has been processed
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. No C.O.D. deliveries will be accepted.
- Niche Snowboards is not responsible for lost packages. We highly recommend shipping with a carrier that offers tracking.
- For defective product returns please reference our Warranty Policy.